CALL US 0113 880 0748

OUTSIDE THE UK +44113 880 0748

Can I Hire A Car With A Temporary Licence?

Can You Hire A Car With A Temporary Licence?

Firstly we need to understand what is meant by temporary licence, on the whole a temporary licence is what will be provided to you if you have to surrender you licence for a number of reasons. The most common being when applying for a new licence in a new country following emigration.

Do You Hold A Credit Card?
Are You Over 25 & Under 70?
Held Your Licence For 2 Years?
Is Your Licence Valid?

If you answer NO to any of these questions then contacting us before making a booking is the way to go, fill out the enquiry form or contact us on the below details. Our customer service and reservations team are here to help.

Call 0113 88 00 748

Indigo Car Hire Reviews

In the EU and indeed most developed countries in the world, when you decide to emigrate you will have a certain amount of time in which to get your paperwork in order. In Spain for example, you must change you licence if you have been resident there for 2 years.

It is not a complicated process but does include surrendering your UK licence, in the time between you doing this and your new Spanish licence arriving you will be issued with a temporary licence. This is a document outlining your licence information, entitlements and any endorsements.

If, during this time you need to hire a car then we do have a supplier who can help. You maybe limited outside of the EU but certainly in the UK, car hire with a temporary licence is possible.

Contact our team for more information, they are here to help with any car hire related questions.

Submit your review

Create your own review

Indigo Car Hire
Average rating:  
 0 reviews