Hi, I'm Cherie Managing Director at Indigo Car Hire

New to the Forums? This is the place to introduce yourself and start getting to know our other members!

Moderator: BogdanO

Cherie Walker

Hi, I'm Cherie Managing Director at Indigo Car Hire

Postby Cherie Walker » 06 May 2014, 22:45

Hi There, I am Cherie, Managing Director here at Indigo Car Hire.

I have worked in the car hire industry for the last 13 years (since leaving education), so know the industry inside out. After the collapse of my former employer which was a large national car hire company I founded Indigo Car Hire which celebrates our 5th birthday in June this year. Over the last 4 years I have successfully built up a strong client base, many of which are returning customers. I have a strong belief in providing excellent customer service.

Loves: Indigo Car Hire, my 4 year old daughter Abigail & the new addition Harriet, oh and of course my husband Matt.

Hates: Bad customer service, hidden charges and greedy people. And football with a passion!!

I am really excited about the launch of our new forums and looking forward to hopefully seeing them grow into a thriving community of travel lovers!

If you have any questions at all for me regarding car hire or the forums then don't hesitate to drop me a message or give me a call! :)

Matt Carter

Re: Hi, I'm Cherie Managing Director at Indigo Car Hire

Postby Matt Carter » 07 May 2014, 01:50

I am really excited about the launch of our new forums and looking forward to hopefully seeing them grow into a thriving community of travel lovers!

Hi Cherie, good to see the boss on here! looking forward to us all working together to build up the forums! :)

Return to “Introduce Yourself”