Can I Pay a deposit in cash?

Do you have questions before hiring a car? Is there something that worries you in the #carhire offer, you just received? There is no better place to clarify all your queries than at the #QuestionOfTheWeek with the #CarHireExperts!
All the questions with the answers will be posted in here.

Moderator: BogdanO

BogdanO

Can I Pay a deposit in cash?

Postby BogdanO » 16 Oct 2014, 16:02

This week's question comes from Mr. Enzo DiMateo
Q: Can I Pay a deposit in cash?
A: It all depends on the location. There are few locations in the world where Indigo Car Hire can do cash deposits, but usually you can't. Nothing in relation to car hire works in cash.

However the deposit shouldn't be a problem, specially here at Indigo where you can pay NO DEPOSIT at ALL or a very low one :)

We know that Credit cards are an issue for many clients(when it comes to paying the deposit), and we are specialized in Debit Card Car Hire.Again depending on the location, we accept all kind of cards, including Maestro, Electron, cash, PostPay, Solo...etc.

So there are options, which you should discuss with our Car Hire Experts, when you want to book your car.

More details about this issue you can find by reading this article: http://indigocarhire.co.uk/blog/car-hir ... osit-cash/

Return to “Question Of The Week”