Greetings from Adam, Reservations Manager at Indigo!

New to the Forums? This is the place to introduce yourself and start getting to know our other members!

Moderator: BogdanO

IndigoAdam

Greetings from Adam, Reservations Manager at Indigo!

Postby IndigoAdam » 10 Jul 2014, 12:40

Duties: Overseeing the reservations team, speaking to suppliers to find the best deal available and offering great customer service that people have come to expect from Indigo.

About: I am the newest addition to the Indigo Car hire team. Having worked in the car hire industry for over 10 years, I have worked in both retail and corporate hire over this time which has helped me gain a vast knowledge of the car hire industry. I have a great work ethic and positive outlook with a passion for providing excellent customer service.

Loves: My friends and family and my daughter Tabatha and soon to be wife Claire, my home town of Leeds, golf, driving and providing excellent customer service and satisfaction.

Hates: A lack of common sense, traffic jams and Monday mornings (until the first cuppa).

Favourite Quote: “Life moves pretty fast, if you don’t stop and look around once in a while you might miss it.” ~ Ferris Bueller.

Return to “Introduce Yourself”