Our very own star ' Cherie Walker'

Our business is based on the core principle of providing excellent customer service. This is the place to discuss your experience of hiring through Indigo Car Hire.

Moderator: BogdanO

Matt Carter

Our very own star ' Cherie Walker'

Postby Matt Carter » 10 Jun 2014, 09:23

It really does make our day when we receive things of this nature our of the blue, it makes what we do worthwhile, please see below customer comments emailed to us as a result of the customer dealing with Cherie Walker of our offices.

Customer care and service is something that we place at the top of agenda in everything we do here at Indigo Car Hire, it is in Ethos that runs through the business and the people who make up the business, we thank you Mr Shaw for your comments and for allowing us to post these comments.

Dear Sir / Madam

My name is Mr Nigel Shaw living in Algorfa on the Costa Blanca..

I 'm writing to you after seeing your company advert in the Coast rider Free News paper, here on the Costas'

I would like to just tell you about one of your Super efficient Young Ladies, by the name of Cherie Walker. in Leeds. Who was so kind, thoughtful, being more helpful beyond her powers may I add, doing her utmost to try and 'help me, to no avail' in Spain where I live, over a car Hire here in Torrevieja Spain. I suggest you ask her about that? Because she probably still has our correspondence on file and you will then know I say this about Cherie? 'What a Lady she was! Cherie must be a wonderful asset to your company.

When I lived in the North East of England I had a small International Construction vehicle, welding and repair Co, from Heavy Crain & Plant Repairs, through-out the World. Also a Hotel business in Walk, Northumberland. I feel that Cheries' Quality and abilities to day, are few and far between. Look after that young lady. She is a unusual, Scarce exception.....

My Kindest regards to all your staff, and best wishes on your business 5th Anniversary.

Nigel Shaw Algorfa Spain....

Rob Gillespie

Re: Our very own star ' Cherie Walker'

Postby Rob Gillespie » 18 Jun 2014, 11:37

Wow thats brilliant Cherie, well done. Keep it up

Return to “Customer Service”