FEEDBACK RE ENTERPRISE @ EAST MIDLANDS – VERY POSITIVE

Questions about hiring a car in Europe

Moderator: BogdanO

Matt Carter

FEEDBACK RE ENTERPRISE @ EAST MIDLANDS – VERY POSITIVE

Postby Matt Carter » 08 May 2014, 01:15

Always nice to get some feedback re suppliers, and I must admit this is a little bit of a bug bearer of peoples, which we of course understand why, maybe not literally, but when renting vehicles from an airport, customer can sometimes simply get keys thrown at them and told the vehicle that they are renting is in the car park somewhere (if they are lucky they get a bay number!) here you can see how things should be done :-)

Well done Enterprise and keep up the good work guys.

Thanks for the below this is pleasing to hear as for sure many people ask if they can be shown around the vehicle in order that any controls can be demonstrated etc, it is always handy, and handy for us to know that the guys at Enterprise at East Midlands do this, and they were polite throughout which is a nice little bonus :-)

We look forward to hearing from you.

Kind regards,

Matt.

Source: Hired Before
What Did You Think Of Indigo?: very good, helpful
Location?: East midlands Airport
Supplier?: Enterprise
What Did You think Of The Supplier?: Excellent, they are the only car hire company I have used that showed me round the vehicle, where controls etc were & put my suitcases in the boot for me Any Other Comments?: Staff were very polite & helpful, no long waits for service

Rob Gillespie

Re: FEEDBACK RE ENTERPRISE @ EAST MIDLANDS – VERY POSITIVE

Postby Rob Gillespie » 08 May 2014, 01:15

I have used Enterprise personally and have witnessed their good customer service, im assuming there training manager comes from the USA arm of the business because they are very attentive.

Return to “Europe”